BIZ101: Business Communications Digital Resources Analysis Assignment
Order Code: TV435-2
Question Task Id: 0
- Subject Code :
- University :
Laureate International University Exam Question Bank is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
The assessment task requires you to search and locate five (5) sources in total that will be useful for completing your proposal and report for Assessment 2a and 2b.
At least three resources must be from reliable academic sources, such as articles or academic journals. The other sources can come from media sites, books, magazines, websites, YouTube and Tedtalks.
These resources must relate to your topic, which is on implementing a digital communication strategy within an organsiation. Therefore, it is important that you have thought about what type of strategy you wish to focus on before you start your research. If you are doing this in a group you must all agree on the topic, but the research is conducted individually.
Some example topics you might like to research:
- Using Social Media in the workplace to communicate
- Communicating companywide employee recognition
- Boosting workplace motivation through innovative communication tools
- Implementing instant messaging/group messaging, discussion forums and chatrooms in the workplace
- Podcasts, internal blogs/vlogs as a means to communicate to employees
- Using an internal intranet/social Intranet for employee interaction
In this assessment, you must critically analyse each resource and justify why it would be of use to your assignment on identifying a communication strategy within an organsiation.
In a word or excel document please provide the following:-
- Name of the resource (i.e. Communicating in the 21st Century)
- Type of resource (i.e. website, article, video)
- a) Write a brief summary on each of your resources justifying why you think they will be beneficial to your report. b) Ensure you apply the five (5) Reliability test to each source.
- Provide a full reference for each resource including a link following the APA referencing style.