Develop a professionally presentable consulting Report.
- Subject Code :
- Country :
The managers of Chocolate Enterprises want to derive insights from their vast pool of transactional data collected over the years. They specifically want to explore which products or outlets are performing better over the others to improve their business strategy.
To achieve this, you develop a professionally presentable consulting report. You might use a multitude of factors of the dataset to have a better understanding and visualisation of the data through an interactive report (interactivity implies the use of filters, buttons, etc).
The interactive report should help understanding:
- the evolution of the market over the years
- the item categories that are most profitable and most sellable
- the retail outlets that generate the most profit
- any relation between store size and total sale amount
- location-related sales and profits
- Chocolate Enterprises’ profitable customers
- the customer characteristics that have an impact on the sales/ profit
In addition, using cluster analysis or decision tree, students are asked to analyse the sales based on various variables related to location, product, or customer to identify profitable segments.
Finally, students will submit a written consulting report, as well as a recording of the demonstration of their interactive report to show its usability. The recording should show the student’s face, and not exceed 3 minutes.
Note: In case, you identify any outliers they can be removed from further analysis. You are required to justify and explain the process and list the cases being eliminated.