MGMT 210 Analysis of ethical leadership essay assignment
Order Code: CLT204053
Question Task Id: 0
- Subject Code :
- Country :
Drawing on the four dimensions of the ethical leadership model (purpose, moral person, moral manager, and meaningful relationships) introduced in Reading 1.2 (Lasthuizen, 2018, pp. 22-38) critically discuss the current ethical leadership practices and approach adopted by either one of the following two organisations.
Interview with Helmut Modlik, in: Bushell, J., Cain, C., Duncan, L-A. & Lasthuizen, K. (2021). Human Good. A field guide to ethical leadership. New Zealand: Brian Picot Chair in Ethical Leadership I Aritahi, Wellington School of Business and Government.
Interview with Cloe and Florence Van Dyke, in: Bushell, J., Cain, C., Duncan, L-A. & Lasthuizen, K. (2021). Human Good. A field guide to ethical leadership. New Zealand: Brian Picot Chair in Ethical Leadership I Aritahi, Wellington School of Business and Government.
You will need to support and illustrate your analysis using evidence and/or rationales from three or more news articles and/or other relevant publicly available information (including the organisation's website) on the business leader(s) and organisation you select.
In addition, you are expected to support your analysis with evidence from academic sources with at least three refereed journal articles (see the course reading list).
Other points to note:
- Your essay will need a short introduction and conclusion.
- You need to cite all your sources using the APA referencing style.
- Please refer to the section headed "Assignments" for the criteria (rubric) against which your assignment will be assessed.
- The ability to write in an economical style is a valuable skill and word limits should be strictly adhered to. Assignments outside the +/- 10% range will be penalised. The word limit is inclusive of tables, figures and appendices, but exclusive of the list of references.
This assignment assesses all four Course Learning Objectives in MGMT 210:
3. Critically assess and evaluate the role of ethics in organisational decision-making.
4. Analyse and evaluate the actions of leaders within organisations, from an ethical point of view.
Assessment Criteria (see also the Rubric in the folder "Assignments")
Your assignment should demonstrate an understanding of the concept and practice of ethical leadership by:
a) identifying and discussing aspects of ethical leadership
b) applying and discussing the four dimensions of the ethical leadership model: purpose, moral person, moral manager, and meaningful relationships (Reading 1.2, Module 1)
c) integrating ethical theory in analyzing and evaluating leadership practices (Reading 1.1, Chapter 2, Module 1)
d) discussing the ethical performance of the organisation (Module 4 and 5) and the wider implications for all stakeholders (Module 6) of the decisions made.
e) Writing and presentation - the extent to which your:
- essay is clearly and logically structured
- writing is succinct and well-developed
- sources are appropriately cited
Get your MGMT 210 Analysis of ethical leadership essay solved by our Ethical Leadership Experts from Exam Question Bank . Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution toall question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing Style. Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered.
You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turn tin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.