RIICWD601E Manage civil works design processes Assignment
Order Code: 483686
Question Task Id: 0
- University :
Reach Community College Exam Question Bank is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
1. Outline 2 ways to reduce the environmental impact of civil projects
2. What is the advantage of incorporating demand operated ventilation in civil designs?
3. In designing stair placement, what would you do to encourage use?
4. How would you develop a sustainable procurement strategy to be implemented during construction?
5. Where relevant to the proposed development, what engineering information at should be provided?
6. What does it mean to have uniquely identified requirements? Why should requirements be uniquely identified?
7. What is the term used for the processes required to ensure that the project include all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the work successfully.
(a) Project Scope Management( correct answer)
(b) Bill of Materials
(c) Work Breakdown Structure
(d) None of the above
8. Project Scope Management has following processes:
a. Collect Requirements
b. Plan Scope management
c. Define Scope
d. Create WBS
Arrange them in the correct sequence.
9. How does scope creep happen
10. What happens during concept design stages?
11. What should a completed detailed design include?
12. Outline a strategy to facilitate collaboration on an engineering project.
13. What is Computer Aided Design?
14. What should happen after the design review?
15. What does it mean to actively listen?
16. How is the client included in design concept development?
17. What is the purpose of design evaluation?