3803NRS Interprofessional Practice and Patient Safety Assignment Help
Order Code: 432525
Question Task Id: 0
- Subject Code :
- University :
Griffith University Exam Question Bank is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
The purpose of this essay is to enable you to critically evaluate current research on the topic failure to rescue' as related to the deteriorating patient in the acute healthcare environment. You will examine nursing strategies that can be used to prevent patient deterioration and that are instrumental in maintaining patient safety.
This assessment item will address learning outcomes 1 and 3 of this course.
For this task, you are asked to write a 2000-word essay in which you critically evaluate failure to rescue' as it relates to the deteriorating patient in the acute healthcare environment.
Your evaluation must be underpinned by patient safety needs and should include a discussion about incidence, consequences, and nursing strategies as reflected in the current literature.
Your essay must include the following components:
- An introductory paragraph that outlines the aim of the assignment.
- A definition of the concept of failure to rescue.
- A discussion of the incidence prevalence of adverse events that are linked to failure to rescue in the Australian acute healthcare environment.
- An analysis and evaluation of the consequences of failure to rescue for the patient; the patient's family; and the health care system.
- A critical evaluation of TWO nursing strategies involving either the patient; the patient's family or the health care system may be used to prevent registered nurses from failing to rescue to maintain patient safety.
- A conclusion summarising the central points of your essay.