BSBINS601: Manage Knowledge and Information Assignment
- Subject Code :
Assessment Task 1: Knowledge questions
Provide answers to all of the questions below:
- Describe at least two types of existing technology that can be used in knowledge and information management.
- Describe an emerging technology that can be used in knowledge and information management.
- Explain all of the following methods of analysis and their relevance to decision making.
- correlation calculations
- short to medium-term term and long-term trend analyses
- probability assessment
- regulation analyses
- dynamic programming
- linear programming
- queuing theory
- Outline three key features of management information systems and decision support systems.
- Explain how risk management plans can be used in making decisions about actions to be taken for a business.
Assessment Task 2: Project – You must work through a range of activities and complete a project portfolio.