Digital Tools Technology Assessment
- Country :
What are digital tools?
Digital tools are programs, apps, websites, or online resources that can make a task easier to complete for students. For example, a video or movie maker app is considered to be a digital tool, because it can be used to make the task of creating a movie easier for the students. Please do not consider Learning Management Systems (LMS) within this assessment.
1. Articulate the tool or resource’s connection to the Digital Technologies Curriculum and the ICT Capability. (S00 words)
- Explicate how the tool complements the curriculum at an appropriate level by. referring to either the Digital Technologies Curriculum; or where the ICT general capability is embedded in your specialisation (Victorian Curriculum; or the ICT Capabilities (Australian Curriculum).
- Articulate why the tool or resource is a worthwhile inclusion to a teaching program. Back it up with current, quality literature or academic sources.
2. Justify the pedagogical approach. (500 words)
- Articulate the pedagogical, and formative and summative assessment ‘opportunities the tool provides.
- Elucidate how the tool substitutes, augments, modifies or redefines (SAMR model) pedagogical approaches and demonstrate how you would implement formative and summative assessment using the tool. Discuss in terms of differentiation.
3. Critically review the safe, responsible and for ethical use of the selected tool or resource. (250 words)
- Articulate how you would role model the safe, responsible, and ethical use of the tool in class.
- Exemplify how the tool expands curriculum opportunities and accessibility for students from diverse backgrounds.
- Advocate how the tool supports/does not support inclusive practice, and if so, how?
4. Interrogating the academic literature to support the selection of the tool or resource. (250 words)
- Justify (from current research) how at least one learning theory that supports the successful use of your selected tool .
Get your Digital Tools Technology assignment solved by our Exam Question Bank . Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to all question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing Style. Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered.
You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turn tin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.