MKT 360-Brand Management Assessment
- Subject Code :
Brand Identity creation
“A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another. “
- Seth Godin
We are living in a world where there is a we need something more than just products to help us make a choice on what will satisfy better our needs and expectations, hence the brands play a very important role in our lives.
To that end, you have been appointed by International Advertising Association to review purposeful brand at your choice and to prepare a presentation (in PowerPoint or Word) covering the following points:
- Title page
- Market context review (using one of the theories discussed in class)
- Market Trends and how these support the respective brand
- Competitive landscape
- Brand Identity Model/Brand key model
- Consumer profile (Persona)
- Consumer Journey
- Brand Positioning
- Value Proposition
- Brand Characteristics (mood board)
Please provide a clear justification for your brand choice.
To do so, you will have to prepare a presentation (in PowerPoint max 20 slides or Word) that utilizes frameworks discussed, wide research, and your own interpretation of the specific aspects of the market and general environment where brand operates.
- Any identified causes of the current market environment MUST be qualified with data and statistics
- The recommendations on how brand can evolve in the future SHOULD be proactive in nature
- You are NOT expected to provide a full persona for the selected target group, but find a creative way to bring to life the main demographic, psychographic and behavioural aspects.
Any work submitted by a student in this course for academic credit must be the student's own work. If you present, as your own idea, any material copied, paraphrased, or extensively drawn upon, you are plagiarizing—unless you give full citations for your sources. Of course, you may make full use of ideas, arguments and information obtained from books etc. but you must make clear which portion of your paper is not your own and provide a detailed reference to the original source.
Assignments which violate Hult’s Honor code may not be revised. In the first instance of plagiarism, the plagiarized assessment will be given a grade of zero and will result in automatic Disciplinary Probation. You may also be required to rewrite the plagiarized assignment for no additional credit.
Subsequent violations of the Honor code are assessed on a case by case basis before the Academic Standards Committee and may result in sanctions up to and including dismissal from the program.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have read and understood the section entitled “Academic Integrity” in the Student Handbook. If you have any questions about that material, please speak to your instructor.