ACCT5000 Portfolio Assessment
- Subject Code :
All students need to choose a company from the list below. This Portfolio will be based on your chosen company. This Portfolio will be based on the information (including annual/operational/activity/project reports) available from your chosen company’s website:
1. Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited https://www.fonterra.com/au/en.html)
2. Westpac Banking Corporation (https://www.westpac.com.au/)
For your written report, answer the following questions in relation to the company you have chosen.
- What industry does your chosen company currently operate in? Justify your answer.
- What type of organisation is your chosen company, i.e., merchandising, manufacturing, or service? Explain your answer.
- What is your chosen company’s competitive advantage? Explain your answer.
- Identify and discuss three strengths and three weaknesses of your chosen company.
- Identify and discuss one opportunity and one threat of your chosen company.
- Do you think your chosen company has the correct competitive strategy? Explain your an
The Written Report is worth 25% of your mark in this unit and should not exceed 5 pages. The Written Report submission is to contain: A word-processed document that is spell- and grammar-checked that is no longer than FIVE (5) A4 pages (excluding cover page, table of contents, reference list and marking guide). The report should meet the following requirements: font type of Times New Roman, font size 12, double spaced with 3cm margins. For work submitted that is more than 5 pages and do not meet the above requirements, marks will only be awarded up until the equivalent of 5 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman, font size 12 and 3cm margins all around.
Completed Portfolio Cover Page attached to the front of the portfolio (available in the Assessments folder on Blackboard); and
Students should use the Chicago referencing style when preparing the assignments. More information can be found on this style from the Library web site: