Buil 1223 -Applied Project Management Assessment
- Subject Code :
- Country :
As a consulting Construction manager, you have been asked to consider the main issues that will have a major bearing to the successful completion of the project (only the first floor Not the basement). You are required to visit the site, carry out visual and any other appropriate research and report back on the following issues:
NB: where insufficient information is provided please make appropriate and reasonable assumptions:
- Design and Build procurement strategy under collaborative contracting has been proposedas the most ideal method of delivering the project. Outline the organisation structure and efficient supply chain management best suited to deliver the project.
- Preparea generic WBS program of works (this can include work packages)
- Prepare a detailed scheduled program of works for this project (you may assumeinformation not provided).
- Outline the key budgetary considerations and control mechanism. (make appropriate andreasonable assumptions on cost breakdown)
- Outlinekey quality management consideration during the construction
The Harvard System of referencing should be used. Academic neglect to reference your work correctly will lead to a poor mark and possible failure of this assignment. The word count is to be a maximum of 2000 words (excluding the reference section and any appendices).