Co-branding venture impact :Research Paper
Research question: How does the co-branding venture impact our brand's long-term equity and competitive advantage, and what are the key success factors that will ensure its revitalization?
Research objectives : To determine the most effective marketing strategies to promote the co-branded products or services, and how these strategies will impact marketing outcomes such as brand perception, customer loyalty, and sales growth.
- Have you heard of Bank of Melbourne? What comes to mind when you think of their brand?
- What do you think of the idea of a co-branding venture for Bank of Melbourne? Would it make you more or less likely to use their products or services?
- What kind of company or brand do you think would be a good fit for a co-branding venture with Bank of Melbourne?
- What do you think are some key factors that would contribute to the success of a co-branding venture for Bank of Melbourne?
- In your opinion, what marketing strategies would be most effective in promoting co-branded products or services?
How important do you think brand perception is when it comes to making financial decisions?
- Would you be more likely to remain loyal to Bank of Melbourne as a customer if they entered into a successful co-branding venture?
- What do you think are some potential risks or downsides to a co-branding venture for Bank of Melbourne?
- How do you think Bank of Melbourne could measure the success of a co-branding venture?
- Do you have any additional thoughts or feedback on Bank of Melbourne's attempt to revitalize their brand through a co-branding venture?