IT Hypothesis formation and SPSS analysis Assessment
Hypothesis formation and SPSS analysis for a quantitative survey carried out and if your writer supports 24 hours to work with them.
Hi, I have added the following documents :
1)Dissertation proposal and supervisors feedback screenshot.
2) Original dissertation submitted
3) Supervisors feedback received on original submission
4) Revised corrections so far that I have made in highlighted colours doc
5) SPSS file
6) Questionnaire file
Literature review chapter
1) Literature review chapter needs to be updated. There are survey questionnaires where each question needs to be validated from research studies and be referenced from academic marketing journals. The content for those survey questions needs to be added in the literature review chapter.
2) Each objective should develop a hypothesis which will be used in the data analysis chapter.
3) Conceptual framework needs to be re-created which is understandable for a reader and explanation added that flows with the whole literature review content.
The whole chapter of data analysis needs to be done and adding academic journals of marketing throughout this chapter.
1) Analysis section needs to run SPSS tests like regressions, Anova, t-test, correlations etc Explanation/discussion needs to be given by showing linking to the objectives and hypothesis.
2) Each Survey questions/ answers need to be linked with the literature review by adding and validating relevant literature in each section of the literature review.
1) Updated discussions throughout these chapters as per the data analysis results with support to academic references.
Please check all the comments section from "Revised doc".
The professor is pretty strict and expects everything to be referenced, all chapters should be linked with each other and with the objectives and they must flow seamlessly with relevant references, definitions.
For the SPSS/Data analysis part I have the survey results . Kindly let me know about this if you will be able to link all the chapters and carry out the following changes and by when would you be able to share the same by chapter wise or as a whole correction document.