The GM Culture Crisis::case Study Assessment
This milestone is designed to introduce the case study and begin a critical analysis applying knowledge gained within the course. This short paper assignment is the first step in your final project analysis of the company. It should begin with a brief description (one paragraph) of the case study that is being used. The largest component of this short paper should focus on the culture crisis with specific feature details as contributing factors, based on the elements listed below. This assignment will be submitted in the form of a 750-word minimum paper.
Prompt: Use the following case study for your organizational analysis: The GM Culture Crisis: What Leaders Must Learn From This Culture Case Study. After reading the case study, address the following critical elements.
- How is the organization described in the case study? What are its key attributes? What are its strengths and weaknesses?
II. Organizational Modeling
- Describe a current behavioral organizational model used in the case
- Compare the current behavioral organizational model used above to other models used within the industry and also within external related
- Explain why there are differences between the organizational model used by the organization in the case study and those used by organizations in another similar In other words, what are some of the reasons for using these different organizational models?
- Compare the current impact of culture on current organizational models to the impact culture has had on past
- Explain how the organization is or is not operating within an organizational model unique to its
- Explain if motivational models have shifted in comparison to the organizational modeling