BIS3006 IS Capstone Industry Project
- University :
Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation Exam Question Bank is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
Assessment 1: Project Log-book (Individual)
Students attend weekly team meeting and every two weeks submit an individual project Log-book.
The log-book is a cumulative log of:
• Key group meeting discussion points and decisions made;
• All activities undertaken during the project. These must clearly detail all individual contributions/activities versus those undertaken by other members of the group;
• All interim implemented steps undertaken and any partial or interim artefacts produced. This needs to include a clear justification for any implementation approaches, methodologies and/or strategies adopted;
Assessment 2: Presentation (Individual)
Students prepare and deliver an oral presentation covering the following elements:
• Overview of the problem addressed
• Summary of approach taken to address the problem
• Description of the artefact implemented, justifying all key implementation strategies and approaches adopted
• Review of testing and user acceptance undertaken/planned
Assessment 3: Artefact and User Documentation (Group)
Students submit the artefact, technical specifications, justification on how the artefact addresses the IT problem, and user documentation to accompany the artefact
Assessment 4: Project Reflection (individual)
Reflection on the student’s journey in the unit focused on
(a) the skills and knowledge they were able to draw on from earlier parts of the course;
(b) the areas where they needed development and how they addressed those;
(c) how they would approach a project like this next time.