BSBINS601 Manage knowledge and information Assessment
Questions Provide answers to all of the questions below:
1. Describe at least two types of existing technology that can be used in knowledge and information management.
2. Describe an emerging technology that can be used in knowledge and information management.
3. Explain all of the following methods of analysis and their relevance to decision making.
• correlation calculations
• short to medium-term term and long-term trend analyses
• probability assessment
• regulation analyses
• dynamic programming
• linear programming
• queuing theory
4. Outline three key features of management information systems and decision support systems.
5. Explain how risk management plans can be used in making decisions about actions to be taken for a business