Project Scope Statement Assessment
Order Code: 484559
Question Task Id: 0
- Country :
Your project does not have to be big, but it cannot be routine, everyday work, such as working on the Help Desk, assembling PCs, fixing bugs in programs, and so on. You will use this project to produce an RMP (Risk Management Plan) over the next two weeks
Complete the EXCEL's first tab, Project Scope Statement. Take care to enter information in ALL required fields.
- You should have at least 3 constraints, 3 assumptions, and 3 risks
- Write at least a paragraph (several sentences) for the Project Description and the Business Benefit.
Part 2 – Developing your Risk Management Plan
In this part, you will develop a Risk Management Plan using your current Assignment 2 EXCEL file from Part 1.
- Continue to the 'RMP Tab' (Risk Management Plan) of your MS EXCEL Template.
- Complete Part 1: Project Context using the information from your Scope Statement.
NOTE: At no time are you required to change, manipulate or edit any of the Risk Management Template formulae
- Next, identify and analyse at least eight (8) main risks. Enter information into Part 2: Risk Register performing Risk Identification and Qualitative Risk Assessment.
NOTE: You will not be performing a Quantitative Risk Assignment on your project.
- Complete Part 3: Risk Treatment Plan by working with your supervisor.